Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Week 5_3/06/19

We had presentations this week but ran out of time for our team. Our team narrowed down the tasks for each member. My task was to code the ultrasonic sensor for the bogie to detect any objects that were in front of it, to warn the user about any objects the bogie was approaching by displaying messages on the serial monitor and also stop the bogie to restrict the user from proceeding further and causing a possible collision. I read through many online forums and gained more knowledge about how the ultrasonic sensor functions and how to structure my code.

This week, I was able to narrow down the logic of my code and was able to construct a flow chart on the basis of that logic. The flow chart below shows the logic of the code.

The code I wrote was as follows:


No comments:

Post a Comment