Tuesday, September 4, 2018

INTRODUCTION


Introduction

Image may contain: Karandeep Singh, smiling, suit


Hi there.

My name is Karandeep Binner and I am a senior at San Jose State University studying Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in Mechanical Design.

I am pretty inquisitive and someone who pays attention to detail. I love to learns by doing things and I don't mind getting my hands dirty at all when it comes to learning something new. In addition, I like listening to music, trying new dishes and also like to workout. After, I graduate I am planning on going to Trade school to learn the nitty gritty of welding and get to work with more tools. I also want to learn more about cars, how they function and how to fix them. I also plan to travel more after I graduate as I haven't taken a vacation in a long time as of now. I hope this semester proves to be a great learning experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment